Gallerium offers museums, galleries and art collectors an opportunity to introduce and promote a work of art from their collection in a short video. All Gallerium users have access to the video in the Gallerium app main menu info section, as well as within the Gallerium website (www.gallerium.org).
ART MINUTE videos are a learning opportunity for young Gallerium curators and a sharing opportunity for art institutions of any size or location.
Art info videos are produced by the museum and need to meet the following guidelines:
- introduce just one work of art in a child friendly manner.
- length of the video should not exceed 2 minutes.
- the language used in the video may be chosen by the museum.
- the video may end with the museum website address and welcome users to access more museum- specific info.
- video production should follow the guidelines given in : https://vimeo.com/help/compression.
Find ART MINUTE video examples here.
Please fill in the ART MINUTE video form below to request a video space, and to receive information on current fees.
The payment is video specific, and is valid for four months at a time. Museums with Gallerium base (Base?) can obtain the video space at a reduced price.
Click here to contact us